Bob's Lair Remix [Part 1] Bob's Lair Remix [Part 1]

Love the jokes. I've been conditioned by modern media to consume quick-fire content so I like the pacing of this better than your previous submission. Well done!

Egorapture Egorapture

Omg egoraptor clone. Boooo! Nah, that was awesome.

jk. A clone is still a clone and self deprecation won't save it.

Spazkid responds:

dang, it was worth a try.

Enjoy Your Heaven Enjoy Your Heaven

Unfunny

Animation is great, especially the light reflection effect. Although there are several portions where tweening made the animation unnatural, the tweens are cleverly used. Voices sound experienced, and conveyed their feelings perfectly.

However, the objective of this animation is not quite met. The humor is average. There are several stale portions and some parts are more suspense than funny.

Fire Extinguisher Astronaut (v2) Fire Extinguisher Astronaut (v2)

This game is so simple yet so fun! I shared it at the NG chat and we had fun competing scores. It would be nice if you integrated the NG scoreboard.

I love how silly everything is - the astronaut, the black hole having that event horizon effect, how this is set near Saturn, and the fact that this game is about an astronaut escaping a black hole using a fire extinguisher and meeting his eventual doom. Haha!

I loved version 1 of your game too. If you still have a backup of that you could perhaps add that as a separate game mode.

Well done!

EddieNiga responds:

Thanks for the review! I still have the first version and I can publish it again but I think most people wont enjoy the controls of the first version so I rather have people play this version only

Color Drop Mixer Color Drop Mixer

So everything turns to shit... deep...

Popcorn Chef Popcorn Chef

This is fun but without a score chart, there's no motivation to continue past a couple of tries. This game may do well on an app store.

HEAT9 responds:

AFAIK there is no scoreboard API for NG, so unfortunately I cant do much about that...

Don't Walk Away Don't Walk Away

Pretty sweet and relaxing.

If Only She Knew If Only She Knew

Sweet improv dude! Good track to chill out to.

Lebanon Lebanon

You're very good technically, but the whole track sounds like an intro.

Tea Tea

Hot tea in a cold night. Careful, that bottle doesn't have a handle.
What magic does this tea contain? (Age reversal? Let me at it!)

The reflections from the glass are especially well done. Love the smoke too. Beautiful...

Totty responds:

thank you jin, thoughtful review :)!

Me playing pokemon go Me playing pokemon go

I saw this on reddit first, then I saw it here, then went back to check who stole your gif but it was you on reddit wooooah well done

Dhalsim is stretchy woaaaha Dhalsim is stretchy woaaaha

Wegra yu have made it in life.

Wegra responds: