All 7 art Reviews

Jin heh Jin heh

A high quality piece of work depicting a classy and confident urban woman. Her casual, elegant outfit contrasts against a sleek pink background, exuding a light-hearted mood.

Outline color selection and shading are perfect, especially on her top. Her hair swirls into a nice smooth bun, and of course that expression is on point! ;)

Keep up the good work!~ ♡

Tea Tea

Hot tea in a cold night. Careful, that bottle doesn't have a handle.
What magic does this tea contain? (Age reversal? Let me at it!)

The reflections from the glass are especially well done. Love the smoke too. Beautiful...

Totty responds:

thank you jin, thoughtful review :)!

Me playing pokemon go Me playing pokemon go

I saw this on reddit first, then I saw it here, then went back to check who stole your gif but it was you on reddit wooooah well done

Dhalsim is stretchy woaaaha Dhalsim is stretchy woaaaha

Wegra yu have made it in life.

Wegra responds:

It would appears I have

Snow Snow

Clearly someone has went overboard with vectors and shapes. There isn't enough space for the artist to compensate the simple shapes with details, leaving the left and right sides unbalanced in complexity. It almost seems like there has been a change in artist halfway.

Due to the lack of detail - possibly forced to give up for style - the drawing doesn't give me the feeling of seclusion/isolation I'm supposed to feel.

Pussi Pussi

Looks like the work of a schizophrenic. Drawn with certain skill and quality, though staying within the artist's comfort zone. As usual, with images like these it's hard to know whether level of detail and imperfections are intended as a style by the artist. It's a fun picture to look at, though it's unfortunate I couldn't apprehend the picture's meaning.

If there's one thing I'd improve with this drawing, that would be the shading, especially on the larger arm.

Artsy Bullshit Artsy Bullshit

This looks like a product of a 13-year old who just found the blur, bevel, and gradient tools. The silhouettes direly lack details; I couldn't make out whether they're supposed to be humans or mythical creatures because the proportions are way off for humans. They do seem like they have a head or some sort.

Also, with the letter F facing the viewer, does it mean these figures aren't looking at the light source, but rather at the viewer? Spooky. To the layman like me, the best I could figure from this image is "Fuck This penis".

artistunknown responds:

I don't think it's that the silhouettes are lacking in detail, it's just that it is that hard to figure out what they are. Most of them are anthropomorphic frogs, badly drawn ones at that. One of them is just basically a rectangle though.

And yeah, the F. I see what you mean, though honestly I don't remember whether they're facing the viewer or the sun, since it's been so long since I made this. From the looks of some of the silhouettes though, I'd say they are facing the viewer.

This isn't the product of a 13 year old, just someone who decided to crap something out. I've been using photoshop for a few years now, I can definitely do better than this.

And for the record, there was no blur used in this, ,just gradients and a bevel :p

I'm not quite sure where you would get "Fuck This penis" from this image, but that's certainly an interesting interpretation I guess.