For Newgrounds Chat
If you would like to be notified for updates, tell me and I will @ you whenever an update is released.
To manually update your extension to the latest version, go to chrome://extensions/, check the "Developer mode" checkbox, and press "Update extensions now".
- Mention Tracking: useful for catching mentions when you're afk.
- Sound Control: selectively enable/disable various chat sound effects.
- Client-side blocking: useful for blocking users you can't block using NG's block system.
- Stats: tracks various stats. Just a fun little thing.
- Emoticon panel: view list of available emoticons.
- Image upload: drag-and-drop image files from desktop into the screen to upload it to imgur.
- Show all last seen timings.
- zornuzkull mode: add ellipsis to all your messages.
- Full width: expands width of chat to fill whole window instead of the default cap of 1200px.
- Custom font: use your own font for the chat.
- Hide emoticons: show newgrounds emoticons as text.
- Display density: reduce spacing between messages to show more on screen.
- "More Messages" button: change the "More Messages" button into a circle on the right.
- Text Commands
Comment or PM me if you have want something implemented or if you find any bugs.
Contributors: Jin, MykeiXWolfe
This extension only stores information on your browser. I've made the effort to upload this to the google app store which scans every extension before allowing them to go live. The code is clean, if you would like to view the source code to check it for yourself, you can do it using chrome dev tools, or view it in github.
View the source code here: https://github.com/ng-chat-ext/newgrounds-chat-extension